Registering for 2017-18 courses
The registration guide is designed to help with high school course selections. It also explains which courses are needed for graduation and when they need to be taken.
The following information is included:
- Definitions to important terms.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
- Graduation requirements, including a checklist to help track progress.
- Course descriptions with detailed information.
- Special program options at the high school level.
- Academic eligibility requirements for activity participation.
- Planning, whether college or career, after high school.
Next year's registration guide is available to the right (2017-18). To view older versions, check out the document center archive
For additional help, please contact a school counselor.