Minnesota Safe Learning Plan model
The recommended policy options based on 14-day case rate range per 10,000 people
- 0 to less than 10: In person learning for all
- 10 to less than 20: Elementary in-person, middle/high school hybrid
- 20 to less than 30: Both hybrid
- 30 to less than 50: Elementary hybrid, middle/high school distance
- 50 or more: Both distance
Notes on data shown
Note that these numbers reflect positive cases reported to the school district directly from the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The majority of staff and students that are sent home with COVID-19 symptoms do not test positive and are not included in these numbers. Also note that the MDH has communicated that school-based spread is minimal compared to community spread.
Anoka-Hennepin data updated on Mondays. County data updated on Thursdays.
More information on the five operational stage levels coming soon.