THEATER DEPARTMENT SPRING BREAK TRIP TO NEW YORK CITY
SPRING BREAK 2019
Please join the AMSA Theater Department
on it’s biannual trip to New York City!
DETAILED INFORMATION PACKETS ARE AVAILABLE FROM MR.FIETEK
We spend four days and three nights experience the rich arts culture of New York City! Our next trip is Spring Break 2019, departing very early on March 8 and returning in the evening of March 11. We will announce the exact dates once the district announces the 2019 Spring Break dates. SPACE IS LIMITED! You must be registered and paid off with your trip by December 28, 2018! We will be doing fundraisers in the fall and winter of 2018.
WHAT WE DO:
- See THREE Broadway shows!!
- Drama workshop with professional New York City actors in a Broadway rehearsal hall.
- Driving tours that includes Lincoln Center, Harlem, Soho, Greenwich Village and more!
- Visit Central Park, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Museum of Moving Images, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, NBC studios (including the Saturday Night Live studios), China Town, Little Italy, Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, Trinity Church, Federal Hall, St. Paul’s Church, Wall Street, September 11 Memorial and more!
- Shopping trips to such places as the Disney Store Time Square, Trump Tower, Saks Fifth Avenue, Abercrombie & Fitch, Nike Town, Tiffany & Company and more!
THE TRIP FEE INCLUDES:
- Round trip transportation (excluding luggage fees)
- Secure, quality hotel accommodations
- All meals (except en route)
- Sightseeing with professional, licensed guides
- Nighttime private security chaperones
- Tickets to three Broadway Shows
- Tuition to Drama workshop
- 24 hour on-call company representatives at our hotel
- Comprehensive medical and accident insurance for students and chaperones
Our trip number is #8341.