This year we are excited to have the Traveling Gnome Challenge.
Here are some of the basics of this challenge:
- The gnome needs to travel at least 30 miles from Anoka.
- Students need to fill out a gnome mileage form and turn in a picture of the gnome at the travel destination.
- Miles will be accumulated by each global studies teacher.
- Miles will be round trip.
- The gnome can be sent to someone else and they can also take a picture for our challenge.
- A digital copy of the gnomes are below. Paper gnomes are available from Mrs. Darr.