• Please direct all payroll questions to your building supervisor. If there is a discrepancy on your payroll/paycheck/hours you must first speak with your building supervisor. The building supervisor will then contact Marne in the building and grounds department and get the issue resolved. Thank you.

    Substitute custodians

    If you are interested in a substitute custodian position, please contact Tom Karp, Operations Supervisor, at 763-506-1202 for information on how to apply.

    Helpful links

    Get information on our application process, or print out an application to fill out and return.

    Employment opportunities
    Custodial work zones

    Insurance and benefit information

    Minn. Department of Labor and Industry
    Visit the Minn. Department of Labor and Industry for boiler license information; or go to the documents and forms link at the left of this page to download the Boiler Engineer License Affidavit.

    Terms and conditions of employment
    View and print the current employment contract.

    School building supervisors
    View a list of district school building supervisors.

    Commingle recycling flyer
    View information on commingle recycling.

    Hillyard University training
    Online training is available to all district custodians. Please click the link below and ask your Building Supervisor for your log-in and password information.