OverviewAt Anoka-Hennepin, special education evaluations are managed by a team of professionals trained to look in depth at students' strengths and needs.The mission of the 3-5 evaluation team is to:
- Identify children with disabilities who are in need of special education and related services.
- Provide timely special education evaluations.
- Consider the whole child (all areas of development and factors that may impact a child).
- Strive to view children with a non-biased, culturally sensitive perspective.
- Meet the requirements of the law.
- Call Early Childhood Screening at 763-433-4833 to set up a screening appointment.
- Call 763-506-7924 to speak with our special education evaluation team.
- Fill out an online referral form.
For more information about the Anoka-Hennepin Evaluation Team including parent resources, an evaluation team directory and frequently asked questions, please visit our Ages 3-5 Special Education Referral and Evaluation Page.
LocationSandburg Education Center
1902 – 2nd Ave
Anoka, MN 55303-2429