Adventures Plus school-age care options
A variety of care options are available to meet your family's needs. Families may choose from before-school care, after-school care or both.
The Adventures Plus program also offers part-time and full-time care options.
- Before-school sessions: 6:30 a.m. until school start time
- After-school sessions: School dismissal time until 6 p.m.
- Part-time: Families request care four days or less per week.
- Full-time: Families request care five days per week, per session.
- Drop-in care: Only families who are currently enrolled in the Adventures Plus program may add care sessions that are not regularly scheduled. Drop-in care is offered as space is available at your child's care site, and is subject to site approval. Part-time rates are charged and billed to the family's account. To request drop-in care, go to your online account and use the "drop-in" option. (Requests are pending until approved by staff.)
School year care rates (2019-20 school year)
Before-school care (6:30 a.m. to school start time) Part-time (4 days or less each week) $10.35 per day Full-time (5 days each week) $8.28 per day After-school care (school dismissal time to 6 p.m.) Part-time (4 days or less each week) $8.75 per day Full-time (5 days each week) $7.00 per dayAll rates are subject to change.
School year program details
Summer program detailsSummer 2019 Adventures Bound flyer
Billing informationAdventures Plus Billing Office2727 N. Ferry St.
Door No. 5Anoka, MN 55303Phone: 763-506-1400Fax: firstname.lastname@example.orgBilling office hoursMonday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.