Playtime fun for everyone!Stop by to have fun in our early childhood classrooms. Participatein fun activities with your children and meet other parents.There will be new toys and activities each week, songs, fingerplays and new friends for everyone.
Summer Playtime schedule
- Family Playtime is for children ages birth through kindergarten.
- Baby and Toddler Playtime is for children ages birth to 30 months.
- Playtime PLUS is for children ages birth through kindergarten. A parent educator will be available to discuss and answer your parenting questions.
Registration is not necessary; drop in for any of the playtime sessions.Fee: $2 per child. (Save $5 by purchasing a $25 punch card for 15 child playtime admissions at any ECFE site.)No Playtimes: July 1-5.*Sorteberg Family Playtime will be held in the outdoor classroom, weather permitting.We know it's disappointing to get inside just to see that a Playtime session is full. To help, look for this sign on the entrance door to let you know when playtime at a site is full. If the sign is up we cannot take additional participants.
- Family Playtime - June 10 to August 16.
- Baby & Toddler Playtime - June 10 to August 15.
- Playtime PLUS - June 10 to July 15.
Playtime participation guidelines:
- Parents and children remain together.
- Limit of four children per adult.
- No food allowed.
- A limited number of families/people for the safety and enjoyment of all.
- Do not bring children who are ill.
- Community resources and information available.