Playtime fun for everyone!Stop by to have fun in our early childhood classrooms. Participate in fun activities with your children and meet other parents. There will be new toys and activities each week, songs, finger plays and new friends for everyone.
- Family Playtime is for children ages birth through kindergarten.
- Baby and Toddler Playtime is for children ages birth to 30 months.
- Playtime PLUS is for children ages birth through kindergarten. A parent educator will be available to discuss and answer your parenting questions.
Registration is not necessary; drop in for any of the playtime sessions.Fee: $2 per child. (Save $5 by purchasing a $25 punch card for 15 child playtime admissions at any ECFE site.)
- Family Playtime - January 28 to May 24.
- Baby & Toddler Playtime - January 29 to May 24.
- Playtime PLUS - January 31 to May 23.
- Saturday Family Playtime - February 2, 9, March 2, April 6, 13, May 4 and 11.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday 8:45-10:15 a.m.FamilyBaby & Toddler 9-10:30 a.m.
9:15-10:45 a.m.Family 9:30-11 a.m.Family(see below) 9:30-11:30 a.m.Family 9:45-11:45 a.m.Family 10:30 a.m.-noonFamily 11 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.Family 1:30-3 p.m.Family 6-7:30 p.m. Anoka
FamilyBaby & ToddlerPlaytime PLUSNo Playtimes: Feb. 18-19, Mar. 7-16, Apr. 11 and 19.*Sorteberg Saturday Family Playtime will meet twice a month on: Feb. 2, 9, Mar. 2, Apr. 6, 13, May 4 and 11.We know it's disappointing to get inside just to see that a Playtime session is full. To help, look for this sign on the entrance door to let you know when playtime at a site is full. If the sign is up we cannot take additional participants.
Playtime participation guidelines:
- Parents and children remain together.
- Limit of four children per adult.
- No food allowed.
- A limited number of families/people for safety and enjoyment of all.
- Do not bring children who are ill.
- Community resources and information available.