Where Wellness Matters
Anoka-Hennepin's staff wellness program
Employees of the Anoka-Hennepin School District will value a healthy lifestyle and will make choices that demonstrate their desire for wellness.
Building Wellness Contact
Each building has a wellness contact to promote health and wellness at your site. Did you know that each building in our district can apply for a $500 mini-grant to be used towards a staff wellness initiative? If you have a good idea, see your building wellness champion.
To promote and support employee wellness. Being healthy and happy is something that all Anoka-Hennepin employees and their families deserve. The staff wellness program, Where Wellness Matters, created by the district's Wellness Steering Committee, is devoted to helping achieve this goal. You are welcome to participate in various ways through district-sponsored wellness. Each building has identified a Wellness Contact to help serve as a resource. Let's work together in bringing continued health and happiness to our Anoka-Hennepin team!
Wellness Steering Committee
- Noella Fath-Cutter, Community Education community schools coordinator, 763-506-1277.
- Jennifer Gilbert, wellness specialist, 763-506-1270.
- Kristin Keller, Community Education program supervisor, 763-506-1263.
- Todd Mensink, director of labor relations and benefits, 763-506-1142.
- Jackie Nelson, insurance benefits supervisor, 763-506-1095.
- Kim Pavlovich, director secondary curriculum and instruction, 763-506-1135.
- Chris Sundeen, insurance benefits assistant, 763-506-1084.
- Derrick Williams, communication specialist, 763-506-1112.
Anoka High School2018-19 championsA-H Madness staff basketball tournament
(01/22/2020) It’s with excitement that the wellness committee is excited to announce dodgeball is coming back.
Medica launches new ‘Health Rewards’ portal featuring an app, new wellness tools; gift card perks still remain
(01/08/20) Medica has unveiled a totally new, upgraded My Health Rewards portal — one that’s more user-friendly and features an app for your phone.
(01/09/20) For the fourth straight year, Anoka-Hennepin, in conjunction with Capital Street Financial Services, Inc., is offering financial education seminars to district staff.