Required information for new Anoka-Hennepin School District employeesCongratulations on your new position with Anoka-Hennepin Schools. Employee Services is excited to have you with us. As part of your initial hiring process, there are some policies and other important information that needs to be reviewed.
All employees must review the policies listed below:
- 401.0 Equal Employment Opportunity
- 406.0 Public and Private Personnel Data
- 413.0 Harassment, Violence, and Discrimination
- 414.0 Mandated Reporting of Child Neglect
- 515.2 Protection and Privacy of Pupil Records
- 514.0 Bullying Prohibition
- 524.2 Acceptable Use of Technology
- 604.4 Respectful Learning Environment
Terms and conditionsIf you have questions regarding this information or the hiring process, please contact Employee Services at 763-506-1100. If you have questions regarding benefits and insurance, please contact Labor Relations and Benefits at 763-506-1080.