Please join us for our monthly PTO meetings. They are held on Mondays at 6:30pm in the Media Center and typically run about an hour in length. We discuss a variety of topics at meetings including upcoming events, what's going on at Monroe, fundraisers, and volunteer opportunities. All parents, teachers, and staff are welcome to attend. We look forward to seeing you there!
2017-2018 Meeting Schedule
September 11 February 5
October 2 March 5
November 6 April 2
December 11 May 7
Why you should come to PTO meetings:
• Stay up-to-date about important news and upcoming events at the school.
• Meet and talk with other parents and the Monroe teachers, staff, and administrators.
• Have a voice in the activities and programs that the PTO supports.
• Become more involved in your child's educational experience.
• Learn more about how Monroe Elementary benefits from the work of the PTO.
• Learn more about volunteer opportunities, at school or at home, and ways to contribute to our school community.
• Because together, we make a difference!