How to Apply
- Go to the "Apply online" link to open the applicant login page.
- To review open job postings, click on the "view available jobs" links located on the applicant login page. It is not necessary to create an application or log into your existing application when viewing current job postings.
- To create an application, go to "Apply online" and click on the "Start an application for employment" link located under External Applicants heading. Read the "Welcome, New Applicant" instructions, then click on "Start" to begin entering your application information.
- To log back into your existing application, go to "Apply online" and click on the "Log in" link located under External Applicants heading. From the "Welcome" page, click on "Edit" to find your application information.
- Apply for jobs by clicking on Employment Application tab. Vacancy Desired is page 4 of the application.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to click on "Finish and Submit" each time you apply for a job posting.
Classified positions are non-teacher positions, such as:
Adventures Plus positions Buildings & Grounds (Custodians) Child Nutrition positions Community Education positions Conference Services Aides Paraeducators Secretaries Transportations positions Volunteer Services Coordinators Substitutes for Classified positions
Administrator positions include:
Accountant Administrative Assistant Associate Superintendent Coordinator Data Specialist Director Manager Supervisor Principal & Assistant Principal
Teacher positions include:
Elementary Ed positions Secondary Ed positions Special Ed positions Supplemental Program positions Licensed School Nurse Occupational Therapist Physical Therapist School Psychologist School Social Worker School Clinician Technology Facilitator Vocational Ed positions Substitutes for Teacher positions
What happens next?
- When a position becomes vacant, Employee Services will post the position on the Anoka-Hennepin online application system.
- Once a posted position has closed, principals and/or hiring administrators will review submitted online applications. They will select their candidates and conduct interviews.
- Principals/hiring administrators may contact candidates via email or telephone for additional information and/or interview times.
Do you have a four-year degree?If you have a 4-year degree and are interested in educating the students of Anoka-Hennepin Schools for success, Anoka-Hennepin has expanded their substitute teacher opportunities by accepting the limited 2-year short call substitute license. If you are interested in applying for this license, visit the PELSB (Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board) website at http://mn.gov/pelsb. If you have questions regarding substitute opportunities, call Employee Services Department at 763-506-1100.
Need help?For help with your application please call the help desk at 763-506-1100.
Bus Driver EmploymentEmployment opportunities for bus drivers are available.If you live in the Blaine, Andover and Coon Rapids areas, contact Kottkes.If you live in the Anoka, Champlin, Dayton or Brooklyn Park areas, contact First Student.Please note that these opportunities are through private bus companies, not the school district.