Students will need the following supplies for the Center for Biomedical Sciences and Engineering. Students only need the supplies for the courses they are enrolled in.
- Computer Skills for Biomed and Engineering – headphones, pens/pencils
- Honors Physical Science 9 Biomed – 1” 3-ring binder, notebook, pens/pencils
- PLTW Principles of Biomedical Sciences – 1” 3-ring binder, notebook, pens/pencils, colored pencils (optional)
- Medical Terminology - 3-ring binder, notecards (300), 3-ring binder tab separators (10)
- PLTW Introduction to Engineering Design – black ballpoint pens, pencils, folder, notebook
- Honors Physics 9 – folder, notebook, pens/pencils, calculator (can use the same one you use in Math)
If you have questions, please contact The Center for Biomedical Sciences and Engineering Program Coordinators, Lana Rice and Kelly Beulke Email: Lana.Rice@ahschools.us | Kelly.Beulke@ahschools.us Phone: (763) 506-7359