High school enrichmentCommunity Schools coordinates youth service programs at each of the Anoka-Hennepin Schools high schools.
Anoka-Hennepin Community Education coordinates youth service activities and projects at all high schools. A Youth Service Coordinator at each high school coordinates meaningful leadership and service opportunities, trips and projects benefiting the community.
- Special events and activities
- Community service clubs
- Meeting service hour requirements of high school classes
Students interested in getting involved may visit with the Youth Service Coordinator at their high school.
Why should you get involved?
- Students can request a youth service transcript, helpful when applying for college, scholarships and jobs.
- Gain leadership and collaborative skills, useful for future education and career opportunities.
- Earn scholarships and awards for your volunteer work.
- Help other people by making an impact on your local community and the world.
- Make new friends that share your interests and passion.
ContactCommunity EducationYouth Service2727 N. Ferry St.Anoka, MN 55303Phone: 763-506-1260Office hoursMonday - Friday8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.