Anoka High School Chick-Fil-A-Leader Academy
Where to locate advisor: SSRC (under the Switzerland flag) Mon -Thur 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Meeting Times and Places: First Thursday of the Month, October - April (2:30 to 3:30 p.m.)
Meeting Place: TBD
Cost (if any): No cost; Sponsored by Chick-fil-A
Equipment required: None
The Chick-fil-A Leader Academy is a national high school leadership program focused on impact though action. We meet once a month, focus on leadership skills, and create a student-led community “Impact Project”.
● 10-30 students (grades 9 - 12)
● meet for 1-hour, once a month (first Thursday/every mo.), for 7-months
● 2 community service projects
● 1 student-planned & led "Impact Project"
● We aim to live leadership out loud and make a difference in our community
● (1-minute video)