Welcome to Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool!
Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool classes are taught by licensed teachers who will monitor your child's progress and development throughout the year. We are excited to prepare our students for kindergarten and school!
- A daily routine is followed in class to guide learning targets.
- Welcome/Hello: The teacher establishes student focus and sets the routine for the day
- Small Group time: Students focus on specific learning targets with teacher support and direction
- Large Group and/or Circle time: Students learn to follow direction
- Story time: Students learn literacy skills
- Choice time: Students "play with purpose," as they practice independence, social and fine motor skills
- Clean-up time: Students practice shared responsibility and organization
- Dismissal/Good Bye: The teacher establishes student focus and prepares students for independence outside the classroom
Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool
2018-19 Preschool Calendar - Option 12018-19 Preschool Calendar - Option 3
2018-19 Preschool Parent Handbook - Option 1
2018-19 Preschool Parent Handbook - Option 3
View current and archived editions of our classroom newsletter here.
View our classroom calendar by month: