Welcome to Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool!
Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool classes are taught by licensed teachers who will monitor your child's progress and development throughout the year. We are excited to prepare our students for kindergarten and school!
Special Education Teacher:
Monday/Wednesday, 9:00 am-11:45 am
Tuesday/Thursday, 9:00 am-11:45 am
Monday-Thursday, 12:40 pm-3:25 pmDaily routine:
- A daily routine is followed in class to guide learning targets.
- Welcome/Hello: The teacher establishes student focus and sets the routine for the day
- Small Group time: Students focus on specific learning targets with teacher support and direction
- Large Group and/or Circle time: Students learn to follow direction
- Story time: Students learn literacy skills
- Choice time: Students "play with purpose," as they practice independence, social and fine motor skills
- Clean-up time: Students practice shared responsibility and organization
- Dismissal/Good Bye: The teacher establishes student focus and prepares students for independence outside the classroom
We are inviting families to join us for preschool graduation on the last day of school. See below for dates and times:
Mon/Wed Class: May 22nd, 10:40-11:40am. Regular preschool 9:00-10:40am.
Tues/Thurs Class: May 14th, 10:40-11:40am. Regular preschool 9:00-10:40am.
Mon-Thurs Class: May 30th, 2:25-3:25pm. Regular preschool 12:40-2:25pm.
School Readiness M/W
Kindergarten Readiness P.M.
School Readiness T/Th
Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool
2018-19 Preschool Calendar - Option 12018-19 Preschool Calendar - Option 3
2018-19 Preschool Parent Handbook - Option 1
2018-19 Preschool Parent Handbook - Option 3
M-Th Peek At The Week:
View current archived editions of our classroom Peek At The Week.