Welcome to Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool!
Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool classes are taught by licensed teachers who will monitor your child's progress and development throughout the year. We are excited to prepare our students for kindergarten and school!
Preschool Teacher: Amber Reisetter
Classroom assistant: Jami Fenton
- A daily routine is followed in class to guide learning targets. Parts of a typical day include:
- Welcome/Hello: The teacher establishes student focus and sets the routine for the day
- Large Group and/or Circle time: Students learn to follow direction
- Storytime: Students learn literacy skills
- Choice Time: Students "play with purpose," as they practice independence, social and fine motor skills
- Clean-Up Time: Students practice shared responsibility and organization
- Small-Group Time: Students focus on specific learning targets with teacher support and direction
- Dismissal/Good-Bye: The teacher establishes student focus and prepares students for independence outside the classroom
Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool - Option 3
Sorteberg Early Childhood Center - Room 209
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgClass Schedule:Monday-Thursday10:15 a.m.-3:45 p.m.Resources:Early Childhood ScreeningPhone: 763-506-2400