Welcome to Anoka-Hennepin Preschool!
Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool classes are taught by licensed teachers who will monitor your child's progress and development throughout the year. We are excited to prepare our students for kindergarten and school!
- A daily routine is followed in class to guide learning targets.
- Welcome/Hello: The teacher establishes student focus and sets the routine for the day.
- Large Group and/or Circle time: Students learn to follow direction, learn the alphabet, alphabet sounds and math skills.
- Story time: Students learn literacy skills.
- Choice time: Students "play with purpose," as they practice independence, social and fine motor skills.
- Clean Up time: Students practice shared responsibility and organization.
- Small Group time: Students focus on specific learning targets with teacher support and direction.
- Dismissal/Goodbye: The teacher establishes student focus and prepares students for independence outside the classroom.
Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool - Option 1
Sorteberg Early Childhood Center, Room 204
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgClass Schedule:Monday-Thursday10:15 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
View our classroom calendar by month.
View current and archived editions of our classroom newsletter here.