Community education program updates in response to COVID-19
Anoka-Hennepin Schools and Anoka-Hennepin Community Education programs are together closely monitoring the respiratory illness novel coronavirus or COVID-19 and has a coordinated management planning effort to guide action steps in this situation. The district and community education programs will continue to follow the expert guidance from the United States Centers for Disease Control, the Minnesota Department of Health, and county public health agencies.
Anoka-Hennepin Community Education will update this webpage to provide information about its program plans to serve our community members as circumstances evolve. Community Education programs include:
- Adult learning - classes and activities
- Adults with Special Needs (Project Power)
- Adventures Plus school-age care
- Community Schools - youth classes and activities after-school, in the evening and on the weekend
- Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
- Facility use
- Home school
- Metro North Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- Parent involvement
- Recreational athletics
- Volunteer Services
- Youth Services
For updates from Anoka-Hennepin Schools health services, visit www.ahschools.us/COVID-19.