The registration guide is designed to help with high school course selections. It also explains which courses are needed for graduation and when they need to be taken.
- Definitions to important terms.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
- Graduation requirements, including a checklist to help track progress.
- Course descriptions with detailed information.
- Special program options at the high school level.
- Academic eligibility requirements for activity participation.
- Planning, whether college or career, after high school.
The 2018-19 registration guide is available to the right. To view older versions, check out the document center archive
For additional help, please contact a school counselor.