Welcome to our Classroom Website
Maybe FACS (Family and Consumer Science) classes
should have been titled LifeApps?
Afterall, the skills taught in FACS classes will be used throughout life.
- On a limited budget, how do you make a fun,fantastic and nutritious meal to serve to friends?
- How do you design a home to make it your personal retreat?
- Can't wait to live on your own? Well, banking, insurance, buying a car and renting an apartment are some of the pieces that will be part of the "living on your own" package".
FACS classes are designed to give you a
heads-up and advantage in the LifeApps area!
With the variety of topics offered through the FACS Department, I am never bored. I love to learn; always have. My own educational background includes:
- Education, Masters, U of M
- Business Administration, Masters, NDSU
- Home Economics, Bachelor of Science, NDSU
- Career Tech Education Licensure: Work Based Learning
This past year, some students taking FACS classes coined the phrase, "FACS is FUN". And it is. Not only that, it is practical and a good investment of time to help make informed decisions in one's present and future life. The teachers in the FACS Department look forward sharing these skills.