Welcome to Anoka-Hennepin's accounting department. The role of the department is to perform accounting processes and controls with accuracy and completeness in addition to providing customer service.The accounting department consists of an accounting supervisor, accountant, financial data specialist and five office professionals.
Who to Call - ESC Accounting Department
General Office Hours: Monday - Friday (7:30 am - 4:30 pm)
Accounting: Renee Rodewald, Accounting Manager: 763-506-1042
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, New Vendor Applications, System of Award Management (SAM), Scholarships.
Vicki Johnson, Financial Data Specialist: 763-506-1039
Banking Activity, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable Support, MN Sales and Use Tax
Accounts Payable (Non-Purchase Orders; contact Purchasing if PO related):
Direct Vendor Payments, Vouchers, Vendor Maintenance, Employee Mileage & Reimbursements:
- A-G: Jennifer Schirmers - 763-506-1041
- H-O: Lisa Leiner - 763-506-1043
- P-Z & Non PO Buildings & Grounds: Megan Justice - 763-506-1044
- Sue Roberts - 763-506-1047
- School deposit tickets, Endorsement stamps, Jury duty, Substitute Reimbursements
Finance: Jennifer Beck, Finance Compliance Manager, 763-506-1164
UFARS Coding, SERVS, Fundraisers, Grants, Supplemental Programs (i.e. AIM, ELL, Safe Schools, Compensatory and Title programs), Indian Education, and Student Services
- Denise Zurbey, Accountant - 763-506-1045
- Budget support, FeePay Support, General Ledger inquiries, Transfers, Visa, SERVS Draws, Grant Support, Petty cash, Student activity accounts
- Michelle Malarkey (Shelly), Financial Data Specialist- 763-506-1037
- Budget support, FeePay Support, ESAs, General Ledger inquiries, Transfers, Visa, SERVS Draws, Grant Support, Debarred Vendors, Deposits, Donations, Bank Reconciliations
ContactAccounting2727 N Ferry St.Anoka, MN 55303Phone: 763-506-1040Fax: 763-506-1048Office hours:Monday thru Friday7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.