Q Comp Overview
A-H Vision Statement: It is the vision of the Anoka-Hennepin School District to be a public school system of excellence, with high quality staff and programs and successful graduates.
Q Comp Mission Statement: It is the primary mission of the Anoka-Hennepin Q Comp program to increase student achievement by promoting reflection and growth among licensed staff.To fulfill this mission, the program is accountable for:
Our PurposeQ Comp is a program that provides meaningful staff development and rewards teachers and other licensed staff for working toward raising student achievement. The Anoka-Hennepin plan includes incentives for achieving professional development goals, building student achievement goals, and individual student achievement goals.Our Team
- Assisting licensed staff with meaningful professional growth and student achievement goals.
- Capturing objective data and identifying patterns.
- Developing collaborative relationships based on trust.
- Providing a variety of learning opportunities to support reflective practice.
- Supporting self-directed learning through reflective conversations.
- Utilizing a partnership between the school board, the district administration, and AHEM to make program decisions.