How to apply
- Go to the "Apply online" link to open the applicant login page.
- To review open job postings, click on the "view available jobs" links located on the applicant login page. It is not necessary to create an application or log into your existing application, to view current job postings.
- To create an application, click on the "create a new account" link located at the bottom of the applicant login page.
- To log back into your existing application, enter your username and password on the applicant login page.
- Once logged into the online application, please review instructions for completing your application and how to apply for jobs.
- Be sure to review and update your application each time you log in when applying for new job postings.
Classified positions are non-teacher positions, such as:
Adventures Plus positions Buildings & Grounds (Custodians) Child Nutrition positions Community Education positions Conference Services Aides Paraeducators Secretaries Transportations positions Volunteer Services Coordinators Substitutes for Classified positions
Administrator positions include:
Accountant Administrative Assistant Associate Superintendent Coordinator Data Specialist Director Manager Supervisor Principal & Assistant Principal
Teacher positions include:
Elementary Ed positions Secondary Ed positions Special Ed positions Supplemental Program positions Licensed School Nurse Occupational Therapist Physical Therapist School Psychologist School Social Worker School Clinician Technology Facilitator Vocational Ed positions Substitutes for Teacher positions
What happens next?
- When a position becomes vacant, Employee Services will post the position on the Anoka-Hennepin online application system.
- Once a posted position has closed, principals and/or hiring administrators will review interested applicants' online applications. They will select their candidates and conduct interviews.
- Principals/hiring administrators may contact candidates via email or telephone for additional information and/or interview times.
- If selected for an interview, you may be asked to bring in your resume and letters of recommendation, or other information you wish to share at the interview.
Do you have a four-year degree?If you have a four-year degree and are interested in educating the students of Anoka-Hennepin Schools for success, Anoka-Hennepin has expanded their substitute teacher opportunities by accepting the limited two-year short call substitute license. If you are interested in applying for this license, visit the Minnesota Department of Education website at education.state.mn.us. If you have questions regarding substitute opportunities, call Employee Services Department at 763-506-1100.
Need help?For help with your application please call the help desk at 763-506-1100.
Bus driver employmentEmployment opportunities for bus drivers are available.If you live in the Blaine, Andover and Coon Rapids areas, contact Kottkes.If you live in the Anoka, Champlin, Dayton or Brooklyn Park areas, contact First Student.Please note that these opportunities are through private bus companies, not the school district.