Adult activities and classesAnoka-Hennepin Community Education offers hundreds of activities and classes for adults ages 18 to 100. Take a look at just a sampling of the opportunities available.
- Create - Expand your creativity. Engage in artistic expressions. Create your own work of art.
- Family - Prepare, parent and provide – become the best family you can be.
- Fitness - Jump start your routine and challenge yourself no matter where you are on your path to fitness.
- Health - Energize your mind, protect yourself and others and refresh your skills.
- Hobbies - Enjoy the leisurely activities both old and new; photography, music and dance, language or recreation.
- Home - Make your place your own. Beautify your lawn and garden or take on your own home improvement project.
- Money - Plan for the future, invest wisely, reach your highest potential.
- Taste - Cook in the classroom; bring the taste home. Savory, sweet and exotic recipes to expand your culinary world.
- Technology - Tools and tips for the today’s technology – at work or at home.
ContactAdult Learning2727 N. Ferry St.Anoka, MN 55303Phone: 763-506-5766Fax: 763-506-1299Email: email@example.comOffice hoursMonday - Friday8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.Registration lineMonday - Friday8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Join our Adult Learning email list.