• How to rent elementary and middle school facilities

    Individuals and organizations may obtain a rental permit by completing a facility use request or by contacting the Anoka-Hennepin Community Education department.
    1. A rental permit must be on file in the Community Education office prior to the date of the event. 
    2. Rental groups are asked to provide a group name and contact information in addition to the event date, time and site requested. 
    3. Rental groups must verify permit information, review liability statement and be prepared to provide an insurance certificate prior to the rental event. Permits must be signed (may be completed electronically) and returned to the community education department. 
  • EL MS Facilities
  • Contact

    Community Education
    Facility use
    2727 N. Ferry St. 
    Anoka, MN 55303
    Marv Johnson
    Phone: 763-506-1267
    Office hours:
    Monday - Friday  
    8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.