Registering for 2022-23 high school coursesThis sigh school registration guide is designed to help you select your courses. The guide explains which courses you need for graduation and when you need to take them. It will also help you choose courses to meet your goals after high school, whether you want to get a particular kind of job, go to college, or enlist in military service.
Here are the parts to this registration guide:
- This introduction will define important terms and answer frequently asked questions
- The planning guide for graduation gives information about district graduation requirements
- You will also find a graduation requirements checklist to track your progress toward graduation
- Assistance for students
- Program options
- Earn college credit in high school
- Activities eligibility
- Post-Secondary planning
- Course descriptions give detailed information about each course offered by the Anoka-Hennepin School District
Next year's registration guides are available (2022-23). To view older versions, check out the document center archive.For additional help, please contact a school counselor.
Registering for 2022-23 middle school coursesThe registration guide is designed to help with middle school course selections.
The following information is included:
- Make Your Mark in Middle School
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Information on Advanced Level Courses
- Bilingual/Multilingual Seal program information
- Course Planning Chart
- Course descriptions with detailed information
The 2022-23 registration guide is available to the right. To view older versions, check out the document center archive.For additional help, please contact a school counselor.