Welcome to Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool at Evergreen Park World Cultures Community School!
Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool classes are taught by licensed teachers who will monitor your child's progress and development throughout the year. We are excited to prepare our students for kindergarten and school!I am so glad to be working with all of your children this year! The growth that happens every single day in our classroom is amazing and I am thrilled to be a part of it!~Miss Amy Lindh~Daily routine: A daily routine is followed in class to guide learning targets.
- Breakfast/Lunch: A time for students to eat a meal (free of charge) and socialize with their classmates.
- Welcome/Hello: The teacher establishes student focus and sets the routine for the day.
- Small Group time: Students focus on specific learning targets with teacher support and direction.
- Choice time: Students "play with purpose," as they practice independence, social and fine motor skills.
- Clean Up time: Students practice shared responsibility and organization.
- Large Group and/or Circle time: Students learn to listen, follow directions, focus their attention and purposefully build stamina.
- Story time: Students learn literacy skills.
- Recess: Students build large muscle strength, practice social-emotional skills, problem-solving, and working interdependently for a common goal.
- Music & Movement: Students expand their vocabulary, learn new content, and explore their creativity and imagination through song.
- Dismissal/Good Bye: The teacher establishes student focus and prepares students for independence outside the classroom.
Classroom updatesOne of our favorite things to do during our day is to listen, dance, and sing to our favorite songs and learning videos. Take a moment to enjoy some music and movement with your preschooler today!A Few of our Favorites!*These links will open in YouTube, so please use your discretion and be aware of the possibility of other content being displayed outside of the song link.
Anoka-Hennepin Schools Preschool - Option 2
Evergreen Park World Cultures Community School - Room #107
Miss Amy Lindh
Classroom Phone: 763-506-2556
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMrs. Michelle CaminatiAssistant TeacherMarcelina BergECSE ParaprofessionalResources:Early Childhood Screening
Peek at the Week: (weekly)
View current and archived editions of our classroom Peek at the Week.