Coffee with Superintendent David Law
In 2014-15 Superintendent David Law, who was in his first year leading Anoka-Hennepin schools, wanted a fun and easy way to meet and introduce himself to the community. He chose coffee.
Offering free coffee, and free mugs — Law met with hundreds of community members, parents, students and staff over the course of five different meet-and-greets at local bakeries and coffee shops. The events were so popular, Law is going to do them once again.
Here’s the list of the coffee dates for this school year:
- Saturday, Oct. 8, from 9 to 10:30 a.m., Broncos in Anoka, located at 2371 7th Ave.
- Saturday, Nov. 12, from 9 to 10:30 a.m., Caribou Coffee in Blaine, located at 12417 Ulysses St. NE.
- Saturday, Feb. 25, from 9 to 10:30 a.m., Dunn Brothers in Coon Rapids, located at 401 Northdale Blvd. NW.
- Saturday, April 1, from 9 to 10:30 a.m., Caribou Coffee in Champlin, located at 11468 Jefferson Ct.
- Saturday, April 22, from 9 to 10:30 a.m., Brio in Andover, located at 15190 Bluebird St. NW, Suite 100.