(01/27/2023) On Jan. 1, 2023, the self-help app, Sanvello, transitioned to Self Care by AbleTo. Self Care includes many of the same features and benefits as the Sanvello app and UnitedHealthcare eligible members will still have access at no cost.
Self Care by AbleTo is an on-demand access to self-help for stress and emotional well-being. Members can get access to self-care techniques, coping tools, meditations and more — anytime, anywhere. With Self Care, members get personalized content that’s designed to help you boost your mood and shift your perspectives. Tap into tools created by clinicians that are suggested for you based on your responses to a short, optional assessment. Self Care is here to help members feel better —and it’s available at no additional cost.
Beginning in January 2023, member communications will be available and prompts within the Sanvello app will begin to invite existing users to transition to Self Care by AbleTo. View the flyer for more information about AbleTo.
Existing users of the Sanvello app:
- Existing users of the Premium version of Sanvello may continue to use it throughout their annual subscription and will be invited to transition to Self Care beginning in January 2023, or at the renewal of their annual subscription.
- Existing users of the free version of the Sanvello app (non-Premium) will continue to have access through December 31, 2023.
New users of Self Care by AbleTo:
- New members wanting to access self-help through their benefits will be directed to Self Care by AbleTo.
Ready to get started?
- Visit ableto.com/begin (Have health plan ID handy).
- Follow the steps to sign-up.
- Begin your self-care program.