(01/20/2023) Optum, the district’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and WorkLife Services are available to employees utilizing UnitedHealthcare benefits at no extra cost.
Eligible employees have 24/7 access to EAP over the phone and online. Call 866-374-6061 for master’s-level employee assistance specialists which provide consultation, risk screening, advocacy, referrals and educational materials. Web services at liveandworkwell.com are available in English and Spanish and include self-help information, resource databases/directories, video programs, personal empowerment programs and thousands of articles. View the EAP flyer for detailed information about the services listed below.
Some of the EAP services available include:
- Face-to-face counseling.
- Financial coaching from experts.
- ID theft protection.
- Legal counseling and mediation services.
- Online EAP clinician visit certification.
- Sanvello - an app to address symptoms of stress anxiety and depression - anytime.
- Virtual visits.
WorkLife services include:
- Adult and elder-care support.
- Child and family support.
- Chronic illness and condition support.
- Convenience services.
- Educational resources.
Connect with your EAP and WorkLife Services. 24/7. Confidential. No cost to you.