NEW PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR TEACHERS
- A-H Apps for the classroom teacher
- Choice Restitution Theory
- Early warning signs of mental illness
- Critical reading across the content area
- Scientifically based reading instruction
- Success for English Language Learners in the mainstream classroom
All classes are held at the Staff Development Center - 2727 N Ferry St. in Anoka. Registration closes at noon on the day class is scheduled or until it fills. Classes will be cancelled if minimum registration of 10 participants is not met. Register online at www.discovercommunityed.com or call the Adult Learning office at 763-506-5766 (Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m).