Goal: All students start and end their day on time, safe, and supported by adults.Building Security Procedures:During the school day, visitors will need to go to door #1 on the east side of the building, press the green call button in the entry, swipe their state identification, take the printed visitor badge, and wait to be "buzzed" into the building.Student Arrival:
- All students may enter the building at 9:00 A.M. and proceed to breakfast or their classroom.
- Bus Drop Off: Bus companies are scheduled to drop off at 9:00 A.M. Students will be released from their buses at 9:00 A.M.
- Parent Drop Off: Parents are asked to use the South Parking Lot and students may enter door #4 at 9:00 A.M.
- Walkers and Bike Riders: These students may enter at door #1 or #4 at 9:00 A.M.
- Adventures Plus: Students who will be going to A+ after school will be led to the cafeteria.
- Bike Riders: May exit out door #3.
- Bus Lines: The line leaders for the buses will lead the students to the bus as their bus arrives.
- Parent Pick-Up: Students are led to door #4. It is important that cars exit as soon as their children have been picked up.
- Walkers: All walking students must exit door #4 at dismissal.
Parking Lot Safety and Procedures:
Our goal is for safe and efficient drop off and pick up of your child.
- In the morning: You may start dropping off students at 9:00 A.M.
- In the afternoon: Students come out of the school shortly after our 3:45 P.M. bell. Please wait in the car line and patiently pick up your children. This process can take about 10 minutes.
- Use the entire curb area for pick up and drop off. The first car in line should be all the way up to the garage.
- Do not get out of your driver's seat.
- Do not let your child cross the parking lot alone.
- Do not park on Flora Street and walk your child through the Flora Street entrance.