Is an online high school right for you?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you comfortable with technology?
- Do you like to learn at your own pace - whether that's faster or slower than others?
- Are you proficient in reading?
- Do you prefer to study at different times every day?
- Are you highly motivated?
- Are you self-disciplined and organized?
- Would you like to arrange classes to suit your schedule?
If you answered "yes" to more than half of these questions, Anoka-Hennepin Virtual Academy (AHVA) might be for you. Learn more about AHVA on this website and enroll today!
Any student applying to Anoka-Hennepin Virtual Academy (AHVA) must be a legal Minnesota resident, between the ages of 11 and 18, and in grades 6-12.
Enrollment step one: Application
Please complete the AHVA Application and submit it as soon as possible.
- If you are currently NOT an Anoka Hennepin student, please also fill out the Student Registration Form.
- If you reside outside the Anoka Hennepin Boundaries, please fill out the General Statewide Enrollment Application
Please return all of the documents under "In addition" to Carol Schmitz at email@example.com.
Enrollment step two: Registration
AHVA will let you know when they receive your paperwork and you have been approved for enrollment. An experienced counselor will then help you register for classes.