Is an online school right for you?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you comfortable with technology?
- Do you like to learn at your own pace - whether that's faster or slower than others?
- Are you proficient at reading?
- Do you prefer to study at different times every day?
- Are you highly motivated?
- Are you self-disciplined and organized?
- Would you like to arrange classes to suit your schedule?
If you answered "yes" to more than half of these questions, Anoka-Hennepin Online Learning might be for you.
Enrollment step one: Application
*Applications are currently being accepted for the School Year 2023-24.
- Considering online for the 2023-2024 school year? The application to take online classes through Anoka-Hennepin is open! Please click the link to find out more and register: 2023-24 Anoka-Hennepin Online Classes Application (grades 9-12)
- High school students from outside of Anoka-Hennepin: General Statewide Enrollment Options Application and Student Registration Form.
The online school will offer the Anoka-Hennepin curriculum, provide student support services and follow district policies for in-district transfers, open enrollment and student performance standards. Computers will be provided for students who need them and learning will be supported by an enhanced technology platform. There is no additional cost to attend the virtual online schools in Anoka-Hennepin. For more information regarding online learning, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment step two: Registration
We will let you know when we receive your paperwork and you have been approved for enrollment. An experienced counselor will then help you register for classes.