Is an online high school right for you?
If you answered "yes" to more than half of these questions, StepAhead Online High School might be for you. Learn more about StepAhead on this website and enroll today!
- Do you struggle with the rigidness of the typical school day?
- Are you comfortable with technology?
- Do you like to learn at your own pace - whether that's faster or slower than others?
- Are you proficient in reading?
- Do you prefer to study at different times every day?
- Are you highly motivated?
- Are you self-disciplined and organized?
- Would you like to arrange classes to suit your schedule?
EligibilityAny student applying to StepAhead must be a legal Minnesota resident, between the ages of 14 and 18, and in grades 9-12.
The enrollment processApplicationFill out the 2018-2019 PDF Application for SY 2018-2019 to apply to the StepAhead program. Questions about the form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.RegistrationStepAhead will let you know when they receive your paperwork and you have been approved for enrollment. An experienced counselor will then help you register for classes.OrientationDownload and review StepAhead's registration documents, which are available from the Document center (scroll all the way to the bottom). Please send your completed forms to email@example.com.
You must attend a mandatory, in-person orientation meeting in order to enroll and continue working in StepAhead. Makeup, and last scheduled orientation for T1 and T2 students who have not attended a face-to-face orientation yet this school year, is, Monday, December 17, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. Orientation meetings take place at the STEP building, 1353 West Highway 10, Anoka, MN 55303.
Please be on time for this meeting as it is important for you to hear all of the information that is presented.