Is an online high school right for you?
If you answered "yes" to more than half of these questions, StepAhead Online High School might be for you. Learn more about StepAhead on this website and enroll today!
- Do you struggle with the rigidness of the typical school day?
- Are you comfortable with technology?
- Do you like to learn at your own pace - whether that's faster or slower than others?
- Are you proficient in reading?
- Do you prefer to study at different times every day?
- Are you highly motivated?
- Are you self-disciplined and organized?
- Would you like to arrange classes to suit your schedule?
EligibilityAny student applying to StepAhead must be a legal Minnesota resident, between the ages of 14 and 18, and in grades 9-12.
The enrollment processApplication
Please download, print and complete the SAOLHS Application Packet and return it as soon as possible to email@example.com.
In addition, if you are a full-time SAOLHS student, please submit a copy of your license or a copy of a recent utility bill with your current address. This is for verification of residency and a requirement of the Anoka Hennepin School District #11.If you are currently NOT an Anoka Hennepin student, please also fill out the Student Registration Form.In addition, if you reside outside the Anoka Hennepin Boundaries, please fill out the General Statewide Enrollment Application.RegistrationStepAhead will let you know when they receive your paperwork and you have been approved for enrollment. An experienced counselor will then help you register for classes.