Is an online high school right for you?
If you answered "yes" to more than half of these questions, StepAhead Online High School might be for you. Learn more about StepAhead on this website and enroll today!
- Do you struggle with the rigidness of the typical school day?
- Are you comfortable with technology?
- Do you like to learn at your own pace - whether that's faster or slower than others?
- Are you proficient in reading?
- Do you prefer to study at different times every day?
- Are you highly motivated?
- Are you self-disciplined and organized?
- Would you like to arrange classes to suit your schedule?
EligibilityAny student applying to StepAhead must be a legal Minnesota resident, between the ages of 14 and 18, and in grades 9-12.
The enrollment processApplicationPlease complete StepAhead Online High School 2019-2020 Application and email to Carol Schmitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax completed application to 763-433-4003. 2019-2020 StepAhead Online High School ApplicationRegistrationStepAhead will let you know when they receive your paperwork and you have been approved for enrollment. An experienced counselor will then help you register for classes.