Is an online high school right for you?
If you answered "yes" to more than half of these questions, StepAhead Online High School might be for you. Learn more about StepAhead on this website and enroll today!
- Do you struggle with the rigidness of the typical school day?
- Are you comfortable with technology?
- Do you like to learn at your own pace - whether that's faster or slower than others?
- Are you proficient in reading?
- Do you prefer to study at different times every day?
- Are you highly motivated?
- Are you self-disciplined and organized?
- Would you like to arrange classes to suit your schedule?
EligibilityAny student applying to StepAhead must be a legal Minnesota resident, between the ages of 14 and 18, and in grades 9-12.
The enrollment processApplicationFill out the PDF application to apply to the StepAhead program. Questions about the form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.RegistrationStepAhead will let you know when they receive your paperwork and you have been approved for enrollment. An experienced counselor will then help you register for classes.OrientationDownload and review StepAhead's registration documents, which are available from the Document center (scroll all the way to the bottom). Please send your completed forms to email@example.com.
You must attend a mandatory, in-person, orientation meeting in order to enroll in StepAhead. Orientation meetings will take place at the STEP building, 1353 West Highway 10, Anoka, MN 55303.Please call 763-433-4002 or 763-433-4011 to register for the following meeting: (New students Trimester 2) Monday, December 11, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. Makeup orientation day TBD.