District and community resources during school closure
- District meals / food
- Housing: A statewide order and announcement from the MN Judicial Branch directs that almost all types of eviction cases will be suspended for 14 days. Read more.
- Shelter: Shelters are limiting new intakes and taking other precautions during this time. Please call to get more information if you are in need of shelter.
- Unaccompanied and homeless youth
- District emergency child care / Child care
- District internet / internet
- District health services / medical: Check with your clinic or hospital for special instructions regarding getting care with symptoms of COVID-19 and without.
- District mental health and emotional support: Look for communication from your school about availability of support staff.
- District chemical health support
- District bullying and harassment support
- Support people available
- District wellness
- Teach Blog: 120 Digital Resources for Home-Schooling: Special Education, Social and Emotional Learning, and More
Community members and organizations wishing to help
Thank you for your support of Anoka-Hennepin students, we appreciate your generosity. During this unprecedented time, we're leaning on our community for support - we're stronger together!
At this time, we're unable to accept food donations or to provide volunteer opportunities. However, here are some ways to support our Anoka-Hennepin students:
Want to provide financial support?
Anoka-Hennepin Education Foundation is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by asking for donations to meet the emerging needs of students and staff. Your donations will give the capacity and flexibility to meet the not yet known (and not necessarily budgeted for) needs to ensure students and staff are able to effectively implement distance learning.
Donate now at AHEF Agility Fund to keep kids connected, engaged and learning.
Want to provide time or items?
Consider supporting a local organization currently working to meet the needs of our students and their families (district and community resources list above).