Champlin Park cluster updates
With enrollment growth in portions of the district - Blaine, Champlin and Dayton - attendance boundary changes are needed to balance student enrollment to ensure operational efficiencies and quality education for all students. Anoka-Hennepin Schools is coordinating a process for public review and input into draft proposals, which would be approved by the school board in November and put in place for the 2023-24 school year.
Champlin Park cluster community meeting - Oct. 12, 2022
Most recent Champlin Park cluster update
Archived updates - Champlin Park cluster
- Oct. 13, 2022 - View slides from the Oct. 12, 2022 Champlin Park cluster community meeting. (PDF)
- Oct. 10, 2014 - Community meeting on proposed boundaries set for Oct. 12
- Sept. 14, 2022 - Proposed boundaries presented at Sept. 14 community meeting
- Sept. 14, 2022 - View slides from the Sept. 14, 2022 Champlin Park cluster community meeting. (PDF)
- Sept. 9, 2022 - Review proposed attendance boundaries and provide feedback (Sept. 9)
- Sept, 2, 2022 - Community meetings for proposed boundaries set for September.