Welcome to Crooked Lake Elementary's media center webpage!
Our Media Center serves just under 500 students, providing each with a large selection of fun and educational material. Our mission is to prepare students for a lifelong learning, a love of reading, informed decision making, and using information from various formats.
- Students in kindergarten and first grade may check out 1 book at a time.
- Students in second grade may check out 2 books at a time.
- Students in third grade may check out 3 books at a time.
- Students in fourth and fifth grade may check out 3 items (books and magazines) at a time.
- Students may be allowed to check out additional items for classroom projects.
- Library materials are checked out to students for two weeks before becoming over due.
- Students may renew items twice if necessary.
- There are no fines for overdue materials, but a patron may not check out any additional materials until overdue materials are paid for or returned.
- Referenced books may not be checked out and are for use in the Media Center/classroom only.
- All library materials must be returned to the Media Center at the end of every school year.
- All materials checked out of the Media Center are the responsibility of the patron. Lost or damaged materials must be paid for in full before additional materials my be borrowed. Lost items that have been paid for and later found, will have the cost reimbursed.