Andover Parent, Teacher & Community Organization (APTCO)
Andover Parent Teacher Community Organization (APTCO) is a non-profit organization made up of parents, families, staff and Andover community members dedicated to enhancing the educational experience of the students at Andover Elementary.
Chair: Jessica Storkan
Co-Vice Chair: Tia Borch
Co-Vice Chair: Jessica Van Whye
Treasurer: Olivia Pizinger
Secretary: Melissa Hayek
Meeting Dates and Location
All meetings are held at Andover Elementary in the South Media Center from 6:30-7:30 pm
September 21, 2023
October 12, 2023
November 9, 2023
January 18, 2024
February 15, 2024
March 21, 2024
April 18, 2024
May 9, 2024
PTOs, booster clubs and nonprofits
Anoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement provides helpful management information to parent-teacher organizations (PTOs), advisory councils, partnership teams, booster clubs and other nonprofit organizations that help students.Topics include:
- Establishing non-profit organization (501c3) status
- Non-profit organization and volunteer management
- Financial and organizational management
- Recruitment and retention of members
- Partnership practices and networking
To check out or browse book titles on all aspects of nonprofit management, visit the Anoka-Hennepin Parent Resource Center.
- Consultations - Parent Involvement provides one-on-one or small group consultations regarding most topics related to managing parent organizations.
- Document retention - Parent Involvement will keep duplicates of crucial documents on file for district parent organizations (PTOs, PTAs, home and school associations, and booster clubs).
- Leadership workshops & Special Events - are offered on a periodic basis. Topics typically covered include member recruitment and retention, publicity, communications, tips for treasurers and obtaining or maintaining (501c3) nonprofit status with the IRS. Visit the PTO and booster club workshop page to register for free trainings.
- Partnership refresher - An annual training and networking event for members of Anoka-Hennepin's Partnership Teams is facilitated by Parent Involvement. This event assists teams in fulfilling their self-directed goals to boost student achievement and help schools in other ways.
Use Library Name: AHPRCNo Password is required.
ContactAnoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement, 2727 N Ferry St., Anoka, MN 55303Supervisor: Liz Burgard, firstname.lastname@example.org