McKinley Elementary PTO
McKinley Elementary Parent Teacher Organization Mission Statement: The goal of the McKinley PTO is to strengthen the relationship between parents and teachers/staff in order to enhance the educational experience of our community's children.
President: Tosha Hanson
Vice President: Jordan Remer
Treasurer: Tamra LeBlanc
Secretary: Angi Carlson
Parent Representative: Jackie Hylla
Meeting Dates and Location
Meetings are held the first or second Monday of the month. All meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. in the McKinley Art Room and are open to everyone. Free childcare is available.
November 7, 2022
January 9, 2023
March 6, 2023
May 8, 2023
Programs and Events
September 23, 2021 ......... McKinley Walks Together(Fundraiser)
October 2021 ......... Fall Conferences Dinner
December 16, 2021 ......... North Pole Treasures
January 27, 2022 ......... Family Bingo Night
February 24, 2022 ......... Heggies Pizza Sales Delivery
February 2022 ......... Winter Conferences Dinner
April 22, 2022 ......... Carnival
May ......... Staff Appreciation Breakfast
PTOs, booster clubs and nonprofits
Anoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement provides helpful management information to parent-teacher organizations (PTOs), advisory councils, partnership teams, booster clubs and other nonprofit organizations that help students.Topics include:
- Establishing non-profit organization (501c3) status
- Non-profit organization and volunteer management
- Financial and organizational management
- Recruitment and retention of members
- Partnership practices and networking
To check out or browse book titles on all aspects of nonprofit management, visit the Anoka-Hennepin Parent Resource Center.
- Consultations - Parent Involvement provides one-on-one or small group consultations regarding most topics related to managing parent organizations.
- Document retention - Parent Involvement will keep duplicates of crucial documents on file for district parent organizations (PTOs, PTAs, home and school associations, and booster clubs).
- Leadership workshops & Special Events - are offered on a periodic basis. Topics typically covered include member recruitment and retention, publicity, communications, tips for treasurers and obtaining or maintaining (501c3) nonprofit status with the IRS. Visit the PTO and booster club workshop page to register for free trainings.
- Partnership refresher - An annual training and networking event for members of Anoka-Hennepin's Partnership Teams is facilitated by Parent Involvement. This event assists teams in fulfilling their self-directed goals to boost student achievement and help schools in other ways.
Use Library Name: AHPRCNo Password is required.
ContactAnoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement, 2727 N Ferry St., Anoka, MN 55303Supervisor: Liz Burgard, email@example.com