Sand Creek PTO
SC PTO consists of PTO officers, SC Principals, SC VSC, SC staff and SC parents/guardians.
Our objectives are to provide a forum for parents and teachers to discuss any topics critical and/or relevant to their children or the school's performance. Provide leadership for volunteer events and partially fund the VSC position annually. Provide fun events that encourage family participation at the school. Evaluate and approve requests made by parents/guardians/SC staff as necessary.
President: Jessica Meberg
Vice President: Jennie Cunningham
Treasurer: Kelly Moeller and Gretchen Carney
Secretary: Amanda Hespen
Meeting Dates and Location
All meetings are from 6:30-8:00 pm in the Sand Creek Elementary Media Center.
October 13, 2022
November 15, 2022
December 13, 2022
January 10, 2023
February 14, 2023
March 7, 2023
April 11, 2023
May 9, 2023
PTO Minutes of Past Meetings
PTOs, booster clubs and nonprofits
Anoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement provides helpful management information to parent-teacher organizations (PTOs), advisory councils, partnership teams, booster clubs and other nonprofit organizations that help students.Topics include:
- Establishing non-profit organization (501c3) status
- Non-profit organization and volunteer management
- Financial and organizational management
- Recruitment and retention of members
- Partnership practices and networking
To check out or browse book titles on all aspects of nonprofit management, visit the Anoka-Hennepin Parent Resource Center.
- Consultations - Parent Involvement provides one-on-one or small group consultations regarding most topics related to managing parent organizations.
- Document retention - Parent Involvement will keep duplicates of crucial documents on file for district parent organizations (PTOs, PTAs, home and school associations, and booster clubs).
- Leadership workshops & Special Events - are offered on a periodic basis. Topics typically covered include member recruitment and retention, publicity, communications, tips for treasurers and obtaining or maintaining (501c3) nonprofit status with the IRS. Visit the PTO and booster club workshop page to register for free trainings.
- Partnership refresher - An annual training and networking event for members of Anoka-Hennepin's Partnership Teams is facilitated by Parent Involvement. This event assists teams in fulfilling their self-directed goals to boost student achievement and help schools in other ways.
Use Library Name: AHPRCNo Password is required.
ContactAnoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement, 2727 N Ferry St., Anoka, MN 55303Supervisor: Liz Burgard, firstname.lastname@example.org