(02/01/2023) The Anoka-Hennepin School District will host an in-person hiring event for operational positions Wednesday, Feb. 15 from 2-6 p.m. in the Erling Johnson Rooms A and B at the Educational Service Center (ESC), located at 2727 N Ferry St. in Anoka (enter Door 7).
Join us to learn more about employment opportunities and have a same-day, on-site interview for the positions listed below. Participants are strongly encouraged to begin filling out an application ahead of time at ahschools.us/jobs and come prepared to interview with hiring managers.
- Special Education Paras - Full-time (benefited positions); $17.50 to $20.40/hr and up depending on experience.
- Elementary Paras (recess/lunch attendants) - Part-time; $16.50 to $18.90/hr.
- Bus Paras/Assistant - Part-time, a.m. or p.m.; $16 to $18.40/hr.
- Custodians - Full-time, 2nd and 3rd shift (benefited positions); $16.50 to $16.80/hr.
- Custodians - Part-time; $16.50/hr.
- School Food Service - Part-time; $15.30/hr.
- Before and after-school child care (Adventures Plus) - a.m. or p.m.; $14 to $18.75 depending on experience/education.
The district is also seeking substitutes for any of the above positions on a part-time/casual basis.
For those interested in being bus drivers, the bus companies used by the district (Kottke’s and First Student) will be at the event.
Anoka-Hennepin has employment opportunities for any phase of your work life. Full-time, part-time and substitute positions are available, including flexible weekly schedules with hours ranging from early morning, mid-day, late afternoon or evening opportunities.
Everyone plays a role in student achievement; help your community succeed by applying today!
- Operational hiring event: Thursday, March 9 from 2-6 p.m. at the ESC.
Visit ahschools.us/jobs or call 763-506-JOBS for more information.