Support at Adams - Title I information
Title I school teams meet with families each year to determine the best ways to work together to make sure all students get the individual support they need to reach and exceed grade level standards. The families and staff at Adams annually discuss, review and revise a Title I Family-School Compact - which is a jointly developed agreement.
Title I School Improvement Strategies
Adams is committed to providing an atmosphere of learning for all students. This will be accomplished through:
- First Best Instruction.
- Character Strong SEL Curriculum.
- Catalyst PD for all staff.
- MTSS interventions aligned to student needs.
Adams will regularly share student and building progress at trimester celebrations and monthly PAC meetings.
In the Classroom
Adams Staff have identified concepts that families can use to support learning at home.
- Students will use strategies and resources to solve problems.
- Students will practice appropriate social skills: speaking and listening.
- Students will partner with their teacher to set academic and social skills goals and track progress.
Families can help students practice the above concepts by:
- Read daily with their child.
- Talk with your child about their learning.
- Experience new things as a family.
- Participate in school sponsored events.
- Grade level expectations and student progress will be explained at fall and winter conferences.
- Results of MCA, MAP, and other grade appropriate assessments will be provided at conferences and made available by logging into My Student Information on A-H Connect.
Find the following information by visiting our school website:
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Details about the family events that will be happening at our school.
View the Adams Elementary School family engagement plan. (2022-23 school year)
View the annual meeting presentation. (2022-23 school year)
View the Adams Elementary School Title I Family School Compact. (2022-23 school year)
Events at the School
Title I Annual Meeting
Family Engagement Events
Parent Teacher Conferences
Title I Parent Advisory Council Meetings
What is Title I funding?
A-H Title I schools
Title I schools [non-public]
Additional information and documents for families