Registering for 2019-20 courses
The high school and middle school registration guides are designed to help with course selections. They also explain which courses are needed for graduation and when they need to be taken.
The following information is included:
- Definitions to important terms.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
- Graduation requirements, including a checklist to help track progress.
- Course descriptions with detailed information.
- Special program options at the high school level.
- Academic eligibility requirements for activity participation.
- Planning, whether college or career, after high school.
Next year's registration guides are available to the right (2019-20). To view older versions, check out the document center archive.For additional help, please contact a school counselor.