The Sunrise PTO enhances and supports the educational experience by fostering connections between school and families, encouraging parent involvement, and improving the environment by providing additional opportunities for students and staff. The members are every parent of the students. We serve the students and staff.
President: Sara Stormoen
Vice Presidents: Anna Klingseisen and Sammira Little
Treasurer: Kim DeZiel
Secretary: Madison Cecil and Victoria Ohlhauser
Meeting Dates and Location
Meetings begin at 7pm and will be held either in person, via zoom, or both. Format used will be posted on Facebook prior to the meeting.
October 11, 2022
November 10, 2022
December 13, 2022
January 12, 2023
February 7, 2023
March 2, 2023
April 18, 2023
May 11, 2023
Sunrise Elementary PTO. (Please note that this page is off of the Anoka-Hennepin website and is not sponsored by the school or the school district).
PTOs, booster clubs and nonprofits
Anoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement provides helpful management information to parent-teacher organizations (PTOs), advisory councils, partnership teams, booster clubs and other nonprofit organizations that help students.Topics include:
- Establishing non-profit organization (501c3) status
- Non-profit organization and volunteer management
- Financial and organizational management
- Recruitment and retention of members
- Partnership practices and networking
To check out or browse book titles on all aspects of nonprofit management, visit the Anoka-Hennepin Parent Resource Center.
- Consultations - Parent Involvement provides one-on-one or small group consultations regarding most topics related to managing parent organizations.
- Document retention - Parent Involvement will keep duplicates of crucial documents on file for district parent organizations (PTOs, PTAs, home and school associations, and booster clubs).
- Leadership workshops & Special Events - are offered on a periodic basis. Topics typically covered include member recruitment and retention, publicity, communications, tips for treasurers and obtaining or maintaining (501c3) nonprofit status with the IRS. Visit the PTO and booster club workshop page to register for free trainings.
- Partnership refresher - An annual training and networking event for members of Anoka-Hennepin's Partnership Teams is facilitated by Parent Involvement. This event assists teams in fulfilling their self-directed goals to boost student achievement and help schools in other ways.
Use Library Name: AHPRCNo Password is required.
ContactAnoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement, 2727 N Ferry St., Anoka, MN 55303Supervisor: Liz Burgard, firstname.lastname@example.org