Our Mission: To promote communication and cooperation between parent(s)/guardian(s) and school staff. To provide assistance to the school in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, volunteer service, fundraising for educational enrichment, developing and promoting safety, community-building programming and coordinating events throughout the year to foster community participation, express appreciation and recognize achievement within the school. To develop unified efforts between educators and the general public to advance the physical, social and academic education of every child in our school and community.
President: Page Peterson
Fundraising: Samantha Johnson
All School Events: Open
Volunteer Coordinator: Christina Cagle
Principal: Jessica Wippler
Teacher Representative: Sara Anderson
Meeting Dates and Location
All meetings begin at 6pm in the Dayton Media Center
September 12, 2022
October 10, 2022
November 14, 2022
January 9, 2023
February 13, 2023
March 6, 2023
April 10, 2023
May 9, 2023
PTOs, booster clubs and nonprofits
Anoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement provides helpful management information to parent-teacher organizations (PTOs), advisory councils, partnership teams, booster clubs and other nonprofit organizations that help students.Topics include:
- Establishing non-profit organization (501c3) status
- Non-profit organization and volunteer management
- Financial and organizational management
- Recruitment and retention of members
- Partnership practices and networking
To check out or browse book titles on all aspects of nonprofit management, visit the Anoka-Hennepin Parent Resource Center.
- Consultations - Parent Involvement provides one-on-one or small group consultations regarding most topics related to managing parent organizations.
- Document retention - Parent Involvement will keep duplicates of crucial documents on file for district parent organizations (PTOs, PTAs, home and school associations, and booster clubs).
- Leadership workshops & Special Events - are offered on a periodic basis. Topics typically covered include member recruitment and retention, publicity, communications, tips for treasurers and obtaining or maintaining (501c3) nonprofit status with the IRS. Visit the PTO and booster club workshop page to register for free trainings.
- Partnership refresher - An annual training and networking event for members of Anoka-Hennepin's Partnership Teams is facilitated by Parent Involvement. This event assists teams in fulfilling their self-directed goals to boost student achievement and help schools in other ways.
Use Library Name: AHPRCNo Password is required.
ContactAnoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement, 2727 N Ferry St., Anoka, MN 55303Supervisor: Liz Burgard, email@example.com