Adventures Plus school-age careAdventures Plus is the Anoka-Hennepin School District's school-age care program, offered to all families in the school district and provided at each elementary school. Care is available before- and after-school, and on non-school days which include winter, spring and summer breaks.
Registration for the 2020-21 school year
Registration for the 2020-21 school year opened for current families when the system opened Mar. 2. Current families received priority registration until Mar. 18. Current families should register early, as waiting lists do exist.
New families were welcome to apply beginning Mar. 23, but many sites may be at capacity and families were added to existing waiting lists as applicable.
About the programThe Adventures Plus program aims to develop the whole child by providing age-appropriate learning experiences and opportunities using a theme-based curriculum with activities that include:
- Arts, crafts, dance/movement and drama
- Literature and music
- Science discovery
- Sensory and outdoor play
- Small- and large-group activities
- Field trips
- Opportunities for homework assistance
Care optionsA variety of flexible care options are available to meet your families needs.
- School year care: Elementary before- and/or after-school, from 6:30 a.m. until the school start time and from school dismissal time until 6 p.m.
- Non-school days: Child care is available for elementary school-age children on most days that school is not in session, including winter and spring breaks, from 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Student must be using school year am and/or pm care to enroll for non-school day care.)
- Summer care: All-day care is available at select school sites for students entering kindergarten, elementary and middle school, Monday - Friday from 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
How to applyAdventures Plus is a popular service and child care openings fill quickly. Pre-registration for the school year and summer programs occurs online each March. The program accepts registrations throughout the year and children may be enrolled as openings become available.A two-week notice may be required before your child attends the program. The safety of your child is important to our staff, please provide at least two emergency contact persons. It is extremely important to keep your information up-to-date. If you change your job, move or change your telephone number, please update your online account information.
ContactDayton Elementary Adventures Plus12000 S. Diamond Lake RoadDayton, MN 55327Phone: 763-506-2213
Site Coordinator:Colleen Godfreycolleen.firstname.lastname@example.orgProgram hours:Monday-Friday6:30 to 9:30 a.m.4 to 6 p.m.
Billing informationAdventures Plus Billing Office2727 N. Ferry St.
Door No. 5Anoka, MN 55303Phone: 763-506-1400Fax: email@example.comBilling office hoursMonday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.