Adventures Plus school-age care options
A variety of care options are available to meet your family's needs. Families may choose from before-school care, after-school care or both.
The Adventures Plus program also offers part-time and full-time care options.
- Before-school sessions: 6:30 a.m. until school start time
- After-school sessions: School dismissal time until 6 p.m.
- Part-time: Families request care four days or less per week.
- Full-time: Families request care five days per week, per session.
- Drop-in care: Only families who are currently enrolled in the Adventures Plus program may add care sessions that are not regularly scheduled. Drop-in care is offered as space is available at your child's care site, and is subject to site approval. Part-time rates are charged and billed to the family's account. To request drop-in care, go to your online account and use the "drop-in" option. (Requests are pending until approved by staff.)