Share your love for learningOur community relies on the skills and talents of people to learn and grow. Anoka-Hennepin Community Education employs a team of approximately 2,800 dedicated staff who promote lifelong learning each day.
Current openingsCommunity Education employment postings are available to view on the Anoka-Hennepin school district's employee services webpage. There are a wide variety of positions with varying schedules and skill-sets.Take a look at what is currently open:
Candidates find positions in community education desirable for numerous reasons:
- Adult basic education jobs
- Aquatics jobs
- Child care jobs
- Coach and instructor jobs
- Early learning and preschool jobs
- Volunteer service coordinator jobs
- Flexible full- and part-time positions available
- Comprehensive benefit package available for eligible employees
- Collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
Join our team! View and apply for all school district jobs at ahschools.us/jobs. We look forward to meeting you.