Become part of the Anoka-Hennepin team
As the largest school district in the state, we serve approximately 8,000 employees who provide excellent and diverse educational experiences for our 40,000+ students. We also provide point-of-entry services to more than 1,100 prospective employees each year, who are happy to join our great school community. Feel free to reach out to Anoka-Hennepin Employee Services Department with any questions, 763-506-1100.
How to apply
Step 1: Go to the applicant login page. Click the "Apply online" link above to visit the applicant login page.
Step 2: Review open job postings. To review open job postings, click on the "Job openings" link above. You will also be able to view the list of vacancies when clicking on the "Apply online" link. It is not necessary to create an application or log into your existing application when viewing current job postings.
Step 3: Create an application. To create an application, click on the "Apply online" link above, then click on the "Start an application for employment" link located under the External Applicants heading. Read the "Welcome, New Applicant" instructions, then click on "Start" to begin entering your application information. To log back into your existing application, go to "Apply online" and click on the "Log in" link located under External Applicants. From the application "Welcome" page, click on "Edit" to find your application information.
Step 4: Apply. Apply for jobs - after logging into your online application, go to the Vacancies Desired page (page 4 on your online application), scroll to find desired job posting(s), check the box for the job and follow the prompts. Important: Be sure to click on "Finish and Submit" each time you apply for a job posting.
For help with your application please call the Employee Services help desk at 763-506-1100.
What happens next?
- When a position becomes vacant, Employee Services will post the position on the Anoka-Hennepin online application system.
- Once a posted position has closed, principals and/or hiring administrators will review submitted online applications. They will select their candidates and conduct interviews.
- Principals/hiring administrators may contact candidates via email or telephone for additional information and/or interview times.
Employment opportunity notifications
Sign up for periodic notifications regarding positions posted, job fairs, and more! You will not be notified of every job posted - you will need to continue to check the site. However, hard to fill positions, mid-year postings, and other announcements may be sent out. You can opt-out at any time.
Anoka-Hennepin posts vacancies most Tuesdays and Thursdays. Vacancies are normally posted for only one week, or in accordance with working agreement language. It is recommended you check our employment page weekly to not miss job opportunities.
- Classified position (secretary, custodian, buildings/grounds, food services, Adventures Plus, community ed, etc)
- Elementary teachers
- Secondary teachers
- K-12 Speciality teachers
- Special education teachers
- Other licensed positions - (social worker, counselor, school nurse, OT, PT, speech clinician, psychologist, principals)