Who we are and what we doThe department of student support believes that all students should receive a fair and equitable education - they should feel safe, have a sense of empowerment, and a feeling of fairness and equity.
- To ensure fair and respectful treatment of all Anoka-Hennepin students and families.
- To review and ensure consistent implementation of equitable policies, procedures related to students and families and practices.
- To empower students and families with tools and strategies to combat barriers to academic success.
- To ensure safe schools and positive school climate in which all students can learn.
- To ensure integrated learning environments in which our students and families have equitable access to participate in and utilize district resources and services.
- To actively close the achievement gap and improve student achievement.
Guiding principlesEach child is unique and need not sacrifice uniqueness nor risk their safety to enjoy their life and learning in our schools. The world of each child contributes to the quality of this place we call "school" and none shall be excluded.
Reimagine Minnesota, CPHS Student Leaders
Department of Student Services
ContactStudent support2727 N Ferry St.Anoka, MN 55303Phone: 763-506-1076Fax: 763-506-7883Office hours:Monday thru Friday8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Dr. Jennifer CherryDirector of Student Servicesjennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org