Helping students reach their full potential
It is the primary mission of the Anoka-Hennepin School Counseling Program to support students in developing an individual vision of success to meet their academic, personal/social, post-secondary, college and career readiness goals.School counselors collaborate with students, families, community members and school personnel to assure that all students realize and integrate their academic, career and personal/social potential in order to develop and achieve an individualized vision of success.
The American School Counselor Association (ASCA) model.
- Collaborate - school counselors collaborate with students, families, school staff and community partners to help schools achieve their mission and students reach their goals.
- Academic support – school counselors help students with topics such as academic organization, course planning, study skills and post-secondary preparation.
- College and career planning – school counselors help students identify possible career paths through interest inventories, personality type assessments and learning style tests. Counselors help students understand the connections between their academic learning, post-secondary education and training, and their career goals.
- Personal/social support – school counselors help students with issues such as bully prevention, anger management, problem solving and cooperation. Counselors work with families to find students additional support if needed.
Make an appointment with your counselor:
* You must be logged into your AH Schools account to access this form.
Request for records:Sara RutledgeOffice phone: 763-506-7320Fax: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Counselors:Dan Cox9th GradeLast names A - KGoogle Voice Text: 612-564-5082Office phone: 763-506-7152Tori Vlasyuk9th GradeLast names L - ZGoogle Voice Text: 763-392-3359Office phone: 763-506-7149Michaela Rick10th - 12th GradeLast names A - CGoogle Voice Text: 763-290-0359Office phone: 763-506-7221Julia Corneil-Smith10th - 12th GradeLast names D - IGoogle Voice Text: 763-310-1447Office phone: 763-506-7128
Sasha Wolter10th - 12th GradeLast names J - MGoogle Voice Text: 612-564-8509Office phone: 763-506-7129
email@example.comMichael Ogorek10th - 12th GradeLast names N - SGoogle Voice Text: 763-290-0184Office phone: 763-506-7180
firstname.lastname@example.orgAmy Storrick10th - 12th GradeLast names T - ZGoogle Voice phone: 612-412-4558Office phone: 763-506-7127
School Social Worker:Bailey YoungGoogle Voice phone: 651-603-4595Office phone: 763-506-7133
Student Achievement Advisors:Rumeal SettsOffice phone: 763-506-7135